Terms and Conditions
Please feel free to browse VueName.com site; however, your access to and use of this site and the information, materials, products and services available through this site are subject to the terms and conditions of use and all applicable laws.
The terms “you”, “your” and “yours” when used in these Terms and Conditions means any user of this site.
By using the VueName.com site and its related services, you agree to be bound by the following
Terms and Conditions:
3. CONTENT RESTRICTION ON WEBSITE: Broadcasting obscene or offensive photos, videos, and links are absolutely forbidden. The contents you show will appear in the public. Recording videos of others without their explicit permission and broadcasting any pre-recorded videos without the owner’s knowledge on VueName.com is forbidden. You agree not to upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise deemed objectionable. You are responsible for the content of all visual, written or audible communications and any other material ("Content") used in connection with your account. VueName.com will not be liable to you or any others for any loss or damages due to your use of the Services. You agree not to upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available any Content that violates copyright, trademark or other laws protecting intellectual property, or that violates an individual's publicity or privacy rights. You agree not to upload, download, transmit, or otherwise make available any code or material that harms or interferes with any device, software, network or service. You agree not to violate any laws or regulations in your state or country (including but not limited to laws governing intellectual property rights, online conduct or online content). You agree that you have all the rights, licenses, and permissions from third parties to use, reproduce, publish, and display Content belonging to others. VueName.com has no control over, and is not responsible for, the privacy of any Content that you have shared with others so always use caution when giving out any personally identifiable or sensitive information.
4. USERS: While accessing this site, you will be issued a username and password. The username and password are for your personal use only and are not transferable. You may not share your username or password with any other individual. You agree that you will be responsible for maintaining your password as confidential and for any activity that occurs as a result of your enabling or permitting another person or entity to use your password. You agree to immediately notify us in the event that: (i) your password is lost or stolen; or (ii) you become aware of any unauthorized use of your password or of any other breach of security related to the site. We are not responsible for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the provisions of this section.
5. USER OBLIGATION AND CONDUCT : You will not use the website to: (a) transmit spam, bulk or unsolicited communications; (b) pretend to be someone else, or spoof someone else's identity; (c) misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; (d) act in a manner that negatively affects other users' ability to use the website; (e) engage in activities that would violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, or any regulations having the force of law, including but not limited to attempting to compromise the security of any networked account or site, or making threats of harm; or (f) collect or store personal data about other users.
6. NO THIRD PARTY USE: You may not use the site in any manner which in VueName.com’s sole discretion interferes with its ability to offer its products or services to users. You agree to use the site solely to accommodate your own needs, and you may not use or exploit any portion of the site to provide any commercial services to third parties.
7. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES: Links to third party websites on this site are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave the site. We do not review these third party sites and do not control them, nor are we responsible for any of these sites or their content. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to this site, then you do this entirely at your own risk.
8. OWNERSHIP : This and its design, text, content, selection and arrangement of elements, organization, graphics, compilation and other matters related to this site contains material which is protected by international copyright and trademark laws and are the property of VueName.com. You agree that all title and proprietary rights in and to any third party content that is not contained in the site, but may be accessed through use of the site, is the property of the respective content owners and may be protected by applicable copyright or other intellectual property laws and treaties.
11. INDENTIFICATION: You agree to defend, indentify and hold VueName.com harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising from or related to your use or misuse of the site.
14. USE OF TRADE MARKS: The VueName.com name, logo and combination thereof, among others, are trademarks of VueName.com. Other parties' trademarks or service marks are the property of their respective owners and are used with the permission of their respective owners. You agree not to use or display trademarks without the prior written consent of VueName.com or the owner of such mark.
For general information please don't hesitate to contact our corporate office at:
The use of the site is solely at your own risk. All information, including any content, provided on the site is provided "as is" and without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. VueName.com disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied including, without limitation, those of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non infringement or arising from a course of dealing, usage, or trade practice.